"Comments Not Replied To" is a plugin that makes it easy to manage the comments on your blog, especially for those of you who have a significant amount of comments.
Simply put, "Comments Not Replied To" introduces a new area in the administrative dashboard that allows you to see what comments to which you - as the site author - have not yet replied.
In The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' plugin dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipto your computer
- Upload the
Comments-Not-Replied-Todirectory to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Navigate to the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
- Activate the plugin from this page
Does this look at all my existing comments?
At this point, no. That would cause issues on larger sites with upwards of 10,000 comments. We plan on introducing a method to handle this in the future.
- Fix: PHP notice if $current_screen is not an object
- Adding support for the GitHub updater plugin
- Moving the screenshot files to the
assetsdirectory for better practices
- Updating the constant plugin version
- Removing a duplicate installation instruction in the README
- Adding a plugin header image
- Adding a constant definition for the plugin version
- Initial release